The Trust Board is responsible for the actions and decisions of the organisation. The Board comprises executive and non-executive members, and meets in public bi-monthly.
To support the Board a number of committees have been established. Each of these committees is chaired by a non-executive director. The committees are accountable to the Board for the work they undertake.
The committees are:
- Financial Planning and Investment
- Integrated Performance
- Safety and Quality
- Integrated Workforce
- Remuneration and Terms of Service
There are other committees that have non-executive members, but meet less often. For example:
- Mental Health and Capacity Act Committee.
To find out more, click on the headings below:
- Trust Board October 2018.pdf [pdf] 3MB
- Register of Members Interest 2018.pdf [pdf] 222KB
- Conflicts of Interest Register.xlsx [xlsx] 24KB
- Trust Board Standing Orders September 2018.pdf [pdf] 1MB
Trust Board Dates 2018
If you would like to attend any of the Trust Board meetings below, please contact the Executive Office on 024 7653 6673.
27 November 2018
29 January 2019
26 March 2019