Sarah A. Gowling, Kirstie McKenzie-McHarg, Carolyn Gordon & Lesley K. Harrison (2020): ‘Our relationship is different’: exploring mothers’ early experiences of bonding to their twins, Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology, DOI: 10.1080/02646838.2020.1726307
Our relationship is different - exploring mothers early experiences of bonding to their twins.pdf [pdf] 949KB
- Gaelle Hendrickx, Veronique De Roeck, Frédérick Russet, Gwen Dieleman, Tomislav Franic, Athanasios Maras, Fiona McNicholas, Moli Paul, Paramala Santosh, Ulrike Schulze, Giulia Signorini, Swaran P Singh, Cathy Street, Helena Tuomainen, Frank Verhulst, Dieter Wolke, Diane Purper-Ouakil*/Sabine Tremmery* for the MILESTONE consortium (2019) Transition as a topic in psychiatry training throughout Europe: trainees’ perspectives. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00787-019-01309-5
- Anna Price, Tamsin Newlove-Delgado, Helen Eke, Moli Paul, Susan Young, Tamsin Ford, Astrid Janssens (2019) In transition with ADHD: a qualitative analysis of the role of information, in facilitating or impeding young people’s transition into adult services. BMC Psychiatry, 19:404. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-019-2284-3
- Elizabeth Ashby (2019): The impact of NHS change processes on art therapists working in LD services, International Journal of Art Therapy
DOI:10.1080/17454832.2019.1660687. E Ashby NHS paper.pdf [pdf] 1MB
- A commentary on lipid disorder and HDL-Cholesterol in HIV patients: changing trends. BAOJ HIV, Volume 5; issue 1:042. A commentary on lipid disorder and HDL-Cholesterol in HIV patients.pdf [pdf] 340KB
- Frederick Russet, Veronique Humbertclaude, Helena Tuomainen, Santosh Paramala, Gwen Dieleman, Fiona McNicholas, Ulrike Schulze, Giulia Signorini, Moli Paul, Priya Tah, A Schandrin, Véronique De Roeck, Gaelle Hendrickx, Sabine Tremmery, Swaran P Singh, Diane Purper-Ouakil for the Milestone Consortium. Training of Adult Psychiatrists and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in Europe: systematic reviews of training characteristics and of transition from child/adolescent to adult mental health services. BMC Medical Education 19:204. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-019-1576-0.
- Eke, H., Ford, T., Newlove-Delgado, T., Price, A., Young, S., Ani, C. Sayal K., Lynn R.M., Paul M and Janssens, A.. Transition between child and adult services for young people with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): Findings from a British national surveillance study. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 1-7. doi:10.1192/bjp.2019.131.
- An Intervention to Increase Condom Use Among Users of Chlamydia Self-Sampling Websites (Wrapped): Intervention Mapping and Think-Aloud Study. JMIR Form Res. 2019 May 1;3(2):e11242. doi: 10.2196/11242
- Audit on Management of sexual assault victims attending Integrated Sexual Health Service in Coventry. International Journal of STD & AIDS (in press) http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9264-8650
- Lipid Disorders in HIV patients: what about raised HDL-Cholesterol? Blood, Heart and Circulation 2019; volume 3:1-2. doi:10.15761/BHC.1000150
- British HIV Association guidelines for the routine investigation and monitoring of adult HIV-1-positive Individuals (2019 interim update). Das S et al. http://www.bhiva.org/documents/Guidelines/Monitoring/2016-BHIVA-Monitoring-Guidelines.pdf
- Effect of Low Dose Oral Vitamin D on Bone Mineral Density Changes in HIV Patients. Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets (in press). Date of acceptance 15/06/2019 - Manuscript Acceptance letter BMS-IDDT-2019-14.pdf [pdf] 17KB
- Malignancies Spectrum in the Era of Modern HAART. Satyajit Das, Kanchana S, Rajiv S, Huda T, et al. (2019). BAOJ HIV 5: 043 (in Press).
- Association of Low Vitamin D Status with Complications of HIV and AIDS: A Literature Review. (Chokuda E, Reynolds C, Das S) Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018 Dec 21. doi: 10.2174/1871526519666181221122731
- Self-control, plan quality and digital delivery of action planning for condom and contraceptive pill use of 14-24 year olds: Findings from a clinic-based online pilot randomised controlled trial. Journal: Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being. (K Brown, K Beasley, Das S) https://doi.org/10.1111/aphw.12138
- Rare Case of Neuro Endocrine Carcinoma of Bartholin Gland in HIV Positive Patient. (Kumari BS, Gopalakrishnan K, Das S). Case Rep Health Med 2018; 1:002.
- Conference Reports. 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2018), 4–7 March 2018, Boston. HIV Treatment Bulletin: HIV i-Base; 16th April, 2018, vol 7. http://i-base.info/htb/33900
- British HIV Association guidelines for the routine investigation and monitoring of adult HIV-1-positive Individuals (21-6). Das S et al. http://www.bhiva.org/documents/Guidelines/Monitoring/2016-BHIVA-Monitoring-Guidelines.pdf
- A systematic review of the literature on ethical aspects of transitional care between child- and adult-orientated health services
- Prevalence and clinical characteristics of serum neuronal cell surface antibodies in first-episode psychosis: a case-control study
- Dysglycaemia, Inflammation and Psychosis: Findings From the UK ALSPAC Birth Cohort. https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/advance-article/doi/10.1093/schbul/sby040/4964873
- Hickman, G., Thrift, S., Taylor, C. (2018). Case study illustrations of a psychological treatment pathway in a secure intellectual disability service. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities and Offending Behaviour, https://doi.org/10.1108/JIDOB-02-2018-0002
- Williams E, Rose J and Thrift S (2018) - The subjective experiences of women with intellectual disabilities and offending behaviour: Exploring of their experiences of 'home' - International Journal of Developmental Disabilities (in preparation)
- Hickman, G., Booth, N., Hoang, T. (2018). Reflections on introducing a Leavers’ Preparation Group in an intellectual disability secure service. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities and Offending Behaviour, https://doi.org/10.1108/JIDOB-12-2017-0026
- British HIV Association guidelines for the routine investigation and monitoring of adult HIV-1-positive Individuals (2016). http://www.bhiva.org/documents/Guidelines/Monitoring/2016-BHIVA-Monitoring-Guidelines.pdf
- Effect of immediate initiation of antiretroviral therapy on risk of severe bacterial infections in HIV-positive people with CD4 cell counts of more than 500 cells per μL: secondary outcome results from a randomised controlled trial. for the INSIGHT START study group. www.thelancet.com/hiv. Vol 4; March 2017
- Managing the Link and Strengthening Transition from Child to Adult Mental Health Care: Signorini CAMHS in Europe Supplementary material.pdf [pdf] 591KB, Signorini et al. CAMHS in Europe Lancet Psychiatry 2017.pdf [pdf] 1MB, Singh Tuomainen et al 2017_MILESTONE study protocol paper.pdf [pdf] 2MB, Managing the link and strengthening transition from child to adult mental health Care in Europe (MILESTONE): background, rationale and methodology
- Singh, S. P., & Winsper, C. (2017). Adolescent Mental Health: The Public Health Response. By International Handbook on Adolescent Health and Development (pp. 93-114). Springer International Publishing.
- A prospective, quantitative study of mental health act assessments in England following the 2007 amendments to the 1983 act: did the changes fulfill their promise? Swaran P. Singh, Moli Paul , Helen Parsons, Tom Burns, Peter Tyrer, Seena Fazel, Shoumitro Deb, Zoebia Islam, Jorun Rugkåsa, Ruchika Gajwani, Lavanya Thana and Michael J. Crawford: https://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s12888-017-1391-2?site=bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com
- Clinical psychologists training and supervising IAPT therapists to work with long-term conditions and medically unexplained symptoms: A service development project- Julie A. Highfield, Kathy Lowe, Emma Lewis, Rachel Warren, Kate Martin & Elaine Walkett: https://shop.bps.org.uk/publications/clinical-psychology-forum-no-280-april-2016.html
- Tatlow-Golden M, Gavin B, McNamara N, Singh S, Ford T, Paul M, Cullen W, McNicholas F. (2017) Transitioning from child and adolescent mental health services with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in Ireland: Case note review. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1751-7893/earlyview Published 10.05.17. DOI: 10 1111/eip 12408
- Sullivan, S. Thompson A., Kouanli, D., Lewis, G., Zammit, S. (2017) The longitudinal association between external locus of control, social cognition and adolescent psychopathology. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology (accepted 25/01/2017). Percentage contribution 40%
- Perry, B. I., & Singh, S. (2017). First-episode psychosis and abnormal glycaemic control–Authors' reply. The Lancet Psychiatry, 4(1), 24.
- Benjamin Perry, Nina Champaneri, Frances Griffiths, Moli Paul, Zoebia Islam, Jorun Rugkasa, Tom Burns, Peter Tyrer, Michael Crawford, Shoumitro Deb and Swaran Singh (2017) Exploring Professionals’ Understanding, Interpretation and Implementation of the “Appropriate Medical Treatment Test” in the 2007 Amendment of the Mental Health Act (1983). British Journal of Psychiatry Open Feb 2017, 3 (1) 57-63; DOI: 10.1192/bjpo.bp.116.003939. http://bjpo.rcpsych.org/content/bjporcpsych/3/1/57.full.pdf
- Stain, H., Mawn, L., Commons, S., Thompson, A. (2017) Research and practice for ultra-high risk for psychosis: A national survey of early intervention in psychosis services in England. Early Intervention in Psychiatry (accepted 06/02/2017). Percentage contribution 40%
- Perry, B.I., Champaneri, N., Griffiths, F., Paul, M., Islam, Z., Rugkåsa, J., Burns, T., Tyrer, P., Crawford, M., Deb, S. and Singh, S.P., 2017. Exploring professionals’ understanding, interpretation and implementation of the ‘appropriate medical treatment test’in the 2007 amendment of the Mental Health Act 1983. British Journal of Psychiatry Open, 3(1), pp.57-63.
- Giulia Signorini, Swaran P. Singh, Vlatka Boricevic Marsanic, Gwen Dieleman, Katarina Dodig ?urkovi?, Tomislav Franic, Suzanne E. Gerritsen, James Griffin, Athanasios Maras, Fiona McNicholas, Lesley O’Hara, Diane Purper-Ouakil, Moli Paul, Ulrike Schulze, Cathy Street, Sabine Tremmery, Helena Tuomainen, Frank Verhulst, Jane Warwick, Giovanni de Girolamo, for the MILESTONE Consortium. (2017) Architecture and functioning of child and adolescent mental health services: a European 28-country survey. The Lancet Psychiatry. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S2215-0366(17)30127-X
- Hartmann, J.A., McGorry, P.D., Schmidt, S.J., Amminger, G.P., Yuen, H-P., Markulev, C., Berger, G.E., Chen, E.Y.H., de Haan, L., Hickie, I., Lavoie, S., McHugh, M.J., Mossaheb, N., Nieman, D., Nordentoft, M., Riecher-Rössler, A., Schäfer, M., Schlögelhofer, M., Smesny, S., Thompson, A., Verma, S.K. Yung, A., Nelson, B. (2017) Opening the Black Box of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in ultra-high risk for psychosis clients: A secondary analysis of the Neurapro study. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics (accepted 15/05/2017).
- Hickman, G., Thrift, S., Dhaliwal, R., & Taylor, C. (2017). Sixteen years of the Brooklands Thinking Skills Offender Programme. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities and Offending Behaviour, 8, 3, 132-143
- Effect of low dose oral vitamin-D and calcium replacement in HIV patients- Recent Patents on Anti-Infective Drug Discovery, 2016
- Attitude of patients with HIV infection towards organ transplant between HIV patients. A cross-sectional questionnaire survey, Int. J STD AIDS 2016; 27(1):13-8
- An evaluation of Flexible assertive community treatment (FACT) model in specialist psychosis teams.pdf [pdf] 89KB
- Interview study of pregnant women who were provided with indoor air quality measurements of second hand smoke to help them quit smoking.pdf [pdf] 544KB
- Recommendations to support informal carers of people living with motor neurone disease: Recommendations to support informal carers of people living with motor neurone disease.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Out-of-hours palliative care: what are the educational needs and preferences of general practitioners? Out of hours palliative care - what are the educational needs and preferences of GP's.pdf [pdf] 752KB
Chromosomal microarray testing in adults with intellectual disability presenting with comorbid psychiatric disorder, European Journal of Human Genetics: EJHG 2016, 25 (1): 66-72: http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v25/n1/full/ejhg2016107a.html
An interview study of pregnant women who were provided with indoor air quality measurements of second hand smoke to help them quit smoking. Heather Morgan, Elizabeth Treasure,Mo Tabib,Majella Johnston,Chris Dunkley,Deborah Ritchie,Sean Semple and Steve Turner: https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-016-1062-1
- Farooq S, Farooq N, Singh S P (2016) Telling the patients about diagnosis and outcome of Schizophrenia : What, when and How? Editorial in Early Intervention in Psychiatry 2016;10:101-102 DOI:10.1111/eip.12310
- Winsper, C., Tang, K.Y., Lereya, S.T., Gibbs, M., Thompson, A., Singh, S.P. (2016) The sleep phenotype of Borderline Personality Disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Neurosciences and Biobehavioural Reviews. (accepted 09/12/2016). Percentage contribution 20%
- Jenny Whyatt-Sames in December 2016, had a paper published in the International Journal of GLBT Family Studies titled: ‘Being Brave: Negotiating the path of social transition with a transgender child in foster care.’
- Young S, Adamou M, Asherson P, Coghill D, Colley B, Gudjonsson G, Hollis C, McCarthy J, Müller U, Paul M, Pitts M and Arif M (2016) Recommendations for the transition of patients with ADHD from child to adult healthcare services: a consensus statement from the UK adult ADHD network. BMC Psychiatry 16:301. DOI 10.1186/s12888-016-1013-4
- Cotter, J., Lin, A., Drake, R.J., Thompson, A., Nelson, B., McGorry, P., Wood, S.J., Yung, A.R. Long-term employment among people at ultra-high risk for psychosis. Schizophrenia Research (accepted 22/11/2016). Percentage Contribution 20%
- Whale, R., Harris, M., Kavanagh, G., Wickramasinghe, V., Jone, C.I., Marwaha, S., Jethwa, K., Ayadurai, N., Thompson, A. (2016) Effectiveness of Antipsychotics used in first episode psychosis: A naturalistic cohort study. British Journal of Psychiatry Open. 2, 323-329. Percentage contribution 40%
- Thompson, A., Fraser, R., Whale, R. (2015) First episode psychosis: Assessment, diagnosis and rationale for specialist treatment approach. Royal College of Psychiatrists CPD Online module (revised 07/10/16).
- Winsper, C., Lereya, S.T., Marawaha, S., Eyden, J., Thompson, A., Singh, S.P. (2016) The Aetiological and Psychopathological Validity of Borderline Personality Disorder in Youth: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review 57(8), 957-966. Percentage contribution 20%
- Thompson, A., Marwaha, S., Broome, M.R. (2016) “At risk mental state” for psychosis: identification and current treatment approaches. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment 22(3), 186-193. Percentage contribution 80%
- Winsper C, Wolke D, Bryson A, Thompson A, Singh SP (2016) School Mobility during childhood predicts psychotic symptoms in late adolescence J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 57(8):957-66.
- Markulev C, Mcgorry P, Nelson B, Yuen H, Schaefer M, Yung A, Thompson A, Berger G, Mossaheb N, Schlögelhofer M, Smesny S, De Haan L, Riecher-Rössler A, Nordentoft M, Chen E, Verma S, Hickie I, Amminger G (2016) NEURAPRO-E study protocol: a multicentre randomized controlled trial of omega-3 fatty acids and cognitive-behavioural case management for patients at ultra-high risk of schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. Early Intervention in Psychiatry (accepted 02/07/2015). Percentage contribution 20%
- Gee, B., Hodgekins, J., Fowler, D., Marshall, M., Everard, L., Lester, H., Jones, P.B., Amos, T., Singh, S.P., Sharma, V. and Freemantle, N., 2016. The course of negative symptom in first episode psychosis and the relationship with social recovery. Schizophrenia research.
- Thompson, A. Singh, S., Birchwood, M. (2016) Views of early psychosis clinicians on discontinuation of antipsychotic medication following symptom remission in first episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 10(4), 355-361. Percentage contribution 80%
- O’Connor, K., Nelson, B., Lin, A., Wood, S.J., Yung, A.R., Thompson, A. (2016) Are UHR patients who present with hallucinations alone at lower risk of transition to psychosis? Psychiatry Research, 235, 177-196. Percentage contribution 40%
- Alvarez-Jimenez M., O’Donoghue B., Thompson A., Gleeson JF., Bendall S., Gonzalez-Blanch C., Killackey E., Wunderink L., McGorry PD (2016) Beyond Clinical Remission in First Episode Psychosis: Thoughts on Antipsychotic Maintenance vs. Guided Discontinuation in the Functional Recovery Era. CNS Drugs, 30, 357-368. Percentage contribution 30%
- Thompson, A., Marwaha, S., Nelson, B., Wood, S.J., McGorry, P.D. Yung, A.R., Lin, A.R. (2016) Do affective or dissociative symptoms mediate the association between childhood sexual trauma and transition to psychosis in an ultra-high risk cohort. Psychiatry Research 236, 182-185. Percentage contribution 60%
- Butterworth, S., Singh, S. P., Birchwood, M., Islam, Z., Munro, E. R., Vostanis, P., Paul, M., Khan, A. and Simkiss, D. (2016), Transitioning care-leavers with mental health needs: ‘they set you up to fail!’. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. doi:10.1111/camh.12171
- Amy Smith (ne: Amy Farmer at the time) and Rachel Califano had a paper in ADHD in Practice: ‘Non-violent resistance in practice’ (Spring 2016) Vol 8. No1 pp8-11
- Rose, J., Lees-Warley, G., & Thrift, S. (2016) The subjective experiences of fire-setting by men with mild intellectual disabilities detained in a secure hospital , International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology. 60, 11 1278–1297 https://doi.org/10.1177/0306624X15575322
- Thompson, A., Fraser, R., Whale, R. (2015) First episode psychosis: Treatment approaches and service delivery Royal College of Psychiatrists CPD Online module (revised 07/10/16).
- Winsper, Catherine, Marwaha, Steven, Lereya, Suzet Tanya, Thompson, Andrew D., Eyden, Julie and Singh, Swaran P.. (2016) A systematic review of the neurobiological underpinnings of borderline personality disorder (BPD) in childhood and adolescence. Reviews in the Neurosciences . ISSN 0334-1763 (In Press)
- Marwaha, S., Thompson, A., Upthegrove, R., Broome, A. (2016) 15 Years on - Early Intervention for a new generation. British Journal of Psychiatry 209, 186 - 188. Impact factor 7.99. Percentage contribution 40%
- Mcgorry P.D., Nelson, B., Markulev, C., Yuen, H.P., Schäfer, M.R., Mossaheb, N., Schlögelhofer, M., Smesny, S., Hickie, I.B., Berger, G., Chen, E.Y.H., de Haan, L., Nieman, D.H., Nordentoft, M., Riecher-Rössler, A., Verma, S., Thompson, A. Yung, A.R. Amminger, G.P. (2016) NEUROPRO: A Multi-Centre RCT of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids versus Placebo in Young People at Ultra-High Risk of Psychotic Disorders. JAMA Psychiatry 74(1):19-27. Percentage contribution 20%
- Winsper, C., Marwaha, S., Lereya, T., Thompson, A., Eyden, J., Singh, S. (2016) A Systematic Review of the Neurobiological Underpinnings of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) in Childhood and Adolescence. Reviews in the Neurosciences. 27, 827-847. Percentage Contribution 20%.
- Thompson, A., Marwaha, S., Winsper, C., Everard, L., Jones, P.B. Fowler, D., Amos, T., Freemantle, N., Singh, S.P., Marshall, M., Sharma, V., and Birchwood M. (2016) Short-term outcome of first episode diagnosis of substance induced psychotic disorder in a large UK cohort. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 134(4):321-8. Percentage Contribution 80%
- Joyce, K., Thompson, A., Marwaha, S. (2016) Is treatment for bipolar disorder more effective earlier in illness course? A comprehensive literature review. International Journal of Bipolar Disorders. 4:19. Percentage contribution 30%
- Thompson, Andrew D., Marwaha, Steven, Winsper, Catherine, Everard, L., Jones, P., Fowler, D., Amos, T., Freemantle, N., Singh, Swaran P., Marshall, M., Sharma, V. and Birchwood, M. J.. (2016) Short-term outcome of first episode diagnosis of substance induced psychotic disorder : report from the UK National EDEN study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica . ISSN 0001-690X (In Press)
- Olajide K, Tyrer P, Singh SP, Burns T, Rugkåsa J, Thana L, Paul M, Islam Z and Crawford MJ (2016) Likelihood and predictors of detention in patients with personality disorder compared with other mental disorders: A retrospective, quantitative study of Mental Health Act assessments. Personality and Mental Health, 10(1): 191–204. doi: 10.1002/pmh.1332
Peer reviewed Journal Publications 2015
- O’Donohue, B., Nelson, B., Yuen, H.P. Lane, A., Wood, S., Thompson, A., Lin, A., McGorry, P. Yung, A. (2015) Social environmental risk factors for transition to psychosis in an Ultra-High Risk (UHR) population. Schizophrenia Research, 161(2-3), 150-155. Percentage contribution 20%
- Winsper, C., Marwaha, S., Lereya, S.T., Thompson, A., Eyden, J., Singh, S.P. (2015) The Clinical and Psychosocial Outcomes of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) in Childhood and Adolescence: A Systematic Review. Psychological Medicine 45(11): 2237-51. Percentage contribution 20%
- Thompson, A., Lereya, S.T., Lewis, G., Zammit, S., Fisher, H.L., Wolke, D. (2015) Childhood sleep disturbance and risk of psychotic experiences at 18 in a large UK birth cohort. British Journal of Psychiatry 207(1), 23-29. * Percentage contribution 60%
- Cotter, J., Yung, A.R., Barthlomeusz, C., Allott, K., Papas, A., Nelson, B., Thompson, A. (2016) Examining the association between social cognition and functioning in individuals at ultra-high risk for psychosis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry (accepted 24/11/2015)
- Marwaha S, Thompson A, Bebbington P, Singh SP, Freeman D, Winsper C, Broome MR. (2015) Adult attention deficit hyperactivity symptoms and psychosis: Epidemiological evidence from a population survey in England. Psychiatry Research. 229(1-2): 49-56. Percentage contribution 30%
- Yung, A.R. Cotter J., Wood S., Mcgorry P., Thompson A., Nelson B., Lin A. (2015) Childhood maltreatment and transition to psychotic disorder independently predict long-term functioning in young people at ultra-high risk for psychosis. Psychological Medicine, 45(16), 3453-3465. Percentage contribution 20%
- O’Donohue, B., Nelson, B., Yuen, H.P. Lane, A., Wood, S., Thompson, A., Lin, A., McGorry, P. Yung, A. (2015) Neighbourhood characteristics and the rate of identification of young people at Ultra-High Risk for Psychosis. Schizophrenia Research, 169(1-3), 214-216. Percentage contribution 20%
Management of cytomegalovirus retinitis in HIV infection in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy. Int J STD AIDS. 2015 Sep; 26 (10):757-8. doi: 10.1177/0956462415571374.
Clinical effectiveness of Dolutegravir in the treatment of HIV/AIDS- Infect Drug Resist. 2015; 8: 339–352. Published online 2015 Oct 1. doi: 10.2147/IDR.S68396
- Relationship between Vitamin D, Parathyroid Hormone, Bone Mineral Density, Fracture and Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV Patients. Recent Pat Antiinfect Drug Discov. 2014;9(1):6-13
- Parenteral patent drug S/GSK1265744 has the potential to be an effective agent in pre-exposure prophylaxis against HIV infection. Recent Pat Antiinfect Drug Discov. 2013 Dec;8(3):213-8
- Cerebral mass in HIV infection.. BMJ. 2013 Oct 24;347:f6314. doi: 10.1136/bmj.f6314. No abstract available. Erratum in: BMJ. 2013;347:f6702
- Screening for chronic comorbid diseases in people with HIV: the need for a strategic approach. HIV Med. 2013 Jan;14 Suppl 1:1-11. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2012.01055.x
- Evidence for a shift to anaerobic metabolism in adipose tissue in efavirenz containing regimens for HIV with different nucleoside backbones. Antivir Ther. 2012;17(3):495-507
- Insulin resistance and Diabetes in HIV infection. Recent Pat Antiinfect Drug Discov. 2011 Aug 9.
- Risk of cardiovascular disease in HIV-infected patients. J Antimicrob Chemother. Leading article. J Antimicrob Chemother 2010; 65: 386-389.
- PRO 140 – A Novel CCR5 Co-Receptor Inhibitor. Recent Pat antiinfect Drug Discov. 2010 Jan 1;5(1):18-22. Review.
- Evaluation of cardiovascular risk in HIV patients: clinical implication. Editorial. Int J Clin Pract, August 2010, 64, 9, 1169-1175.
- Evidence-based practice: Management of combined toxoplasma meningo-encephalitis and Pneumocystis pneumonia in HIV. Virulence 1:4, 350-352; July/ August 2010.
- Murphy, N. (2014). A group approach: The Brooklands Offender Relationship Treatment Programme. In J. Lloyd and P. Clayton (Eds), Cognitive Analytic Therapy for People with Intellectual Disabilities and Their Carers. London. Jessica Kingsley, 203-215
- Murphy, N. (2014).The Application of Cognitive Analytic Therapy Used Therapeutically for Personality Disorder and Offending Behvaiour and Contextually Within a Secure Service. In J. Lloyd and P. Clayton (Eds), Cognitive Analytic Therapy for People with Intellectual Disabilities and Their Carers. London. Jessica Kingsley, 216-226
- Sandhu, D. K., Rose, J., Rostill-Brookes, H., & Thrift, S. (2012) It’s Intense, to an Extent’: A Qualitative Study of the Emotional Challenges Faced by Staff Working on a Treatment Programme for Intellectually Disabled Sex Offenders. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 25 (40) 308-318
- Ford, H. J., Rose, J. & Thrift, S. (2009). An evaluation of the applicability of the self-regulation model to sexual offenders with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology, 20(3), 440-457
- Kelly, J. Goodwill, A. M., Keene, N., & Thrift, S. (2009) A retrospective study of historical risk factors for pathological arson in adults with mild learning disabilities. British Journal of Forensic Practice, 11 (2), 17 – 23.
- Thrift, S. & Rowley, C. (2004). A Psychodynamically-Orientated Group for Women with Learning Disabilities. In N. Jeffcotte and T. Watson Working Therapeutically with Women in Secure Mental Health Settings. London. Jessica Kingsley, 143-155.