Discounts, Offers and Loyalty Schemes
Help for households discounts and offers:
- Various discounts and offers are available from businesses as part of the government’s Help for Households campaign.
Supermarket loyalty schemes:
- Asda: the Asda Rewards app enables customers to build up a ‘cashpot’ to spend in Asda stores or online.
- Lidl: the Lidl Plus app gives shoppers access to weekly discount coupons, exclusive discounts and prizes, including 30% off in store bakery items on Monday to Saturday (excluding bank holidays) from 7pm until closing time.
- Morrisons: the My Morrisons app provides personalised offers on items you buy frequently. NHS colleagues can also join the NHS Club via the app for access to exclusive offers.
- Sainsbury’s: the Nectar scheme enables shoppers to earn one Nectar point for every £1 qualifying spend in store, online or on fuel.
- Tesco: Tesco Clubcard members can collect one point for every £1 spent in store and online, and one point for every £2 spent on fuel.
- Waitrose: the My Waitrose scheme provides members with freebies and personalised offers.