Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination resources
What information can I share with my service users?
Public Health England has produced a range of leaflets to help you have conversations with your service users.
- A guide on the vaccination process:
- A large print guide on the vaccination process for older adults:
Copies of this leaflet in additional languages can be found here.
- Information for pregnant women who are receiving their vaccine:
- A guide on what to expect following the vaccination:
Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
Guides for eligible children and young people on COVID-19 vaccination
Easy-read resources for children are available to download.
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster vaccination
What additional resources are available?
- Coventry and Warwickshire Health and Care Partnership has created a series of videos about the vaccination programme, which are available in a range of languages. The full list of videos can be viewed here.
- Coventry City Council has produced a vaccine myth-busting webpage, which can be viewed here.
- COVID-19 vaccination programme Information for healthcare practitioners V3.10 can be viewed here.
- In partnership with Coventry City Council, a myth busting factsheet is available for children and young people:
- In partnership with our health partners and Coventry City Council, a winter vaccination and urgent care leaflet is available: