Don't Panic (Audio Self-Help Guides)
The Don’t Panic series of audio self help guides is designed to provide people with easily accessible information about common mental health difficulties.
They are based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) principles, an approach that has been shown to be effective by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence.
The guides should be listened to at least once a day for at least a week, to be of the most benefit.
The series of six essential audio self help guides focuses on:
- Dealing with Panic Attacks
- Dealing with Stress
- Dealing with Anger
- Dealing with Social Anxiety
- Dealing with Negative Thinking
- Dealing with Worry
The guides are available, free of charge, a number of ways:
- Mobile Phone App
- Download from Google Play
- Download via www.tryaudioselfhelp.com (if using Internet Explorer version 9 and above)
Extra guides are available to download from this website: