In our current health, social and education system, we recognise there are gaps for our autistic people. To meet this need collectively, we held a workshop to focus on co-developing integrated neurodevelopment pathways within Coventry and Warwickshire. These events are co-produced with Experts by Experience and we have taken steps to make them as inclusive as possible.
We need your help to all work together to inform and develop a more comprehensive system that enables our autistic people to thrive and with that aim in mind have created a unique webpage.
his webpage currently includes;
- The agendas of past and forthcoming events.
- Presentations from the day about our autism strategy and also local service offers, and also many of the Warwickshire and Coventry service offers.
- The jam boards (discussion boards) from 16th June workshop. Please take the opportunity to contribute to the discussion and shape the next steps going forward.
- Any leaflets or information provided by partners to share
Following on from the Autism workshops for Coventry and Warwickshire on 16th June 2022 and 22nd September 2022, the next are taking place:
Shaping the Future for Autism for Coventry and Warwickshire Part 2
9.30am - 2.30pm on Thursday 24th November 2022
Shaping the Future for Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder for Coventry and Warwickshire Part 1 - Workshop on 22nd September 2022
The aims of the event were:
- All system partners to work collaboratively in Coventry and Warwickshire
- To understand the key priorities through the Autism Strategy
- To feedback thematically from the last workshop and how this correlates to the Autism Strategy
- To understand where information can be accessed and how, for example the e-leaflet
- More detail on the Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Neurodiversity offer
- What to expect from the next workshop in November 2022
Workshop on 16th June 2022
The aims of the workshop were to:
- Articulate the need and present the draft CWPT offer, including a proposal for a Community Autism Team
- Explore the current Coventry and Warwickshire offer for neurodiversity from prevention to treatment and support.
- Consolidate feedback on how services within our system needs to be developed to ensure we have no gaps
- Determine next steps for outlining a collective system offer
Documents from partners
Building the Right Support - A national plan to develop community services and close inpatient facilities for people with a learning disability and/or autism who display behaviour that challenges, inlcuding those with a mental health condition
For more information, please contact email@example.com