The Recovery and Wellbeing Academy offers a learning approach to Recovery and Wellbeing across Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Directorate: Mental Health
- Client Age: 18 years and over
- Referral Criteria: Self referral
- Address: Caludon Centre, Clifford Bridge Road, Coventry, CV2 2TE
- Reception hours: 08:30 - 16:30
- Reception phone number: 0300 303 2626
About this Service
Telephone number: 0300 303 2626
Referral Criteria: Anyone over the age of 18 living in Coventry and Warwickshire
How to enrol: Visit the Recovery and Wellbeing Academy website
2021 prospectus CWPT Recovery and Wellbeing FINAL.pdf [pdf] 2MB
The Recovery and Wellbeing Academy offers a learning approach to recovery and wellbeing that compliments existing services provided by Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust and Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. The academy offers a wide range of FREE courses and workshops designed to empower people in recognising their skills, abilities and resources and learning to become experts in their own recovery and wellbeing.