Specialist respite services for Adults and children's with mid to moderate LD serving the region
- Directorate: Learning, Disability and Autism (LDA)
- Service Category: Respite Service (Adult)
- Client Age: Adults
- Referral Criteria: Individual service referral process, referrals from professionals
- Address: Ashby House, Bramcote Lane, Nuneaton, CV11 6RW
- Reception hours: 08:00am - 17:00am
- Reception phone number: 0300 303 2424
Telephone number: 0300 303 2424
Referral Criteria: Professionals via Central Booking Service
Respite care is essential for the well-being of both the carer and that of the person who is being cared for. Respite can also provide parents and families a necessary and valuable break from caring responsibilities.
Community Day Service
This service is for people with severe learning disabilities, providing individualised therapeutic activities during the day.
The staff team work in a multi-disciplined fashion that compliments the services we offer and provide. These include a range of benefits for clients and their families including planned overnight stays with 24 hour nursing care, day support / activities during their stay, a sensory room, specialist learning disability nursing interventions for known clients and regular contact with families to ensure their son or daughter is supported appropriately.