A point of contact for all local acute hospital referrals for specialist assessment of mental health crisis and mental health disorder. The service also provides liaison support and training to staff at local acute hospitals.
- Directorate: Mental Health
- Client Age: 16 years and over
- Referral Criteria: Health professionals at acute (general) hospitals.
- Address: Caludon Centre, Clifford Bridge Road, Coventry, CV2 2TE
- Reception phone number: 024 7693 2500
- Clinic hours: 24 hours per day
About this Service
Telephone number: 024 7693 2700
Referral criteria: Health professionals at the Acute (General) Hospitals
AMHAT offers a psychiatric and risk assessment service in acute healthcare settings, like the Accident and Emergency (A&E) department or wards of local hospitals. This ensures timely care and treatment for patients who have acute mental health issues, when they attend physical healthcare settings, like hospital.