A multi-disciplinary Transition Service that provides support post transition from NHS Children’s Services, for young people with complicated ADHD treatment regimes.
- Base: Caludon Centre
- Service Contact: 024 7693 2428 Monday – Friday 8.30am to 16.30pm
- Service Category: Community
- Client Age: 17-25 years (post transition from NHS Children’s Services)
- Referral Criteria: GP, our Trust’s Neurodevelopmental Team or NHS Children’s services.
- Address: The Caludon Centre, Clifford Bridge Road , Coventry, CV2 2TE
About this Service
A Transition service that provides support post transition from NHS Children’s services, for young people with complicated ADHD treatment regimes. The service also offers ADHD medication advice and support to GPs, our Trust’s Adult Secondary Care Mental Health Teams and Adult Learning Disability Teams.
ADHD Medication Review Service
We also provide an Annual ADHD Medication Review service for NHS patients with non-complex ADHD, being prescribed ADHD medication under a GP shared care agreement.
GP, or our Trust's Neurodevelopmental Team or NHS Children’s Services for patients with an existing GP ADHD medication shared care agreement.
About the service:
The Annual ADHD Medication Reviews are delivered on Fridays at our Trust’s Community Mental Health Team bases, nearest to the patient’s home.
Patients must have received prior NHS ADHD support/diagnosis to access this service and have an existing GP shared care agreement for their ADHD Medication