For more information please see the full advert.
We are recruiting two Non-executive Directors to join the board of Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people living in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior or Board level experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Recent, relevant finance experience in a large and complex organisation with the capacity to Chair the Audit Committee, preferably, with a financial qualification; or
- Commercial experience gained at a senior level, in a customer focussed environment with experience of working in partnership and collaboration and potentially with some estates/ property management experience.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
- demonstrate a focus on patient care and reducing inequalities
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.