Our winners for Q Awards 2022
We had a fantastic evening at the Q Awards 2022 that were organised by our Staff Engagement team. The awards took place on 30 November at Doubletree Hotel by Hilton, Coventry, and it was our 14th Q Awards celebration. We had over 350 nominations, and those who were shortlisted were invited to the celebration event, where the winner of each category was announced.
The hosts for the night were our CEO, Mel Coombes, and our Chair, Jagtar Singh, while both Mary Mumvuri and David Tait served as Master of Ceremonies.
We would like to thank all of you that attended the event, and to congratulate all our winners as well as our colleagues that were shortlisted.
We will be sharing photos of the winning teams and individuals over December so stay tuned!
A big thank you to our sponsors: Kingsway Group; Mills and Reeve; NHS Professionals and UR Promotions for helping us organise this event.
You can see the full list with the winners below:
- Collaboration - RISE Eating Disorder
- Compassion - The Birches Respite Team
- Excellence - Tissue Viability & Wound Clinic
- Integrity - Community Learning & Disability Team Managers
- Respect - Hazelwood Ward
- Corporate Services - Information Technology Collaborative IT Services
- Volunteer of the Year - Volunteer Drivers
- Collaboration - David Boucher, Support Worker
- Compassion - Sohan Singh, Social Worker
- Excellence - Hayley Mason, Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Integrity - Jackie Ruddy, Named Nurse for Looked After Children
- Respect - Nancy Ngoma, Deputy Ward Manager
- Corporate Services - Daniel Kinney, Solution Architect Manager
- Volunteer of the Year - Liz Rayner, Chaplaincy Services
Clinical/Non-Clinical Leader of the Year
- Clinical Leader of the Year - Claire Quarterman
- Non-Clinical Leader of the Year - Jayne Flynn
Apprentice/Student of the Year
- Caroline Quinney, Occupational Therapy Degree Apprentice
- Debbie Marsh, Registered Nurse Degree Apprentice
Quality Improvement Award Winner
- Kelley Doherty & the Planned Therapies Team
Time to Shine Winner
- Wound Care Team
- Chair's Team Award Winners - Children's Speech & Language Therapy Assistants Makaton Choir Project Team
- Chair's Special Mention - Jaspreet Singh, Engagement & Volunteer Coordinator
Chief Executive Awards
- Chief Executive Individual Award Winners - Asma Bi, Operation Lead & Team Manager Claire Mulligan, Lead Nurse, RISE
- Chief Executive Special Mentions - Admin Teams Across the Directorates
- Chief Executive Special Mention - Jayne Flynn, Assistant Director of Systems
- Chief Executive Award, People at our Heart - Beth Osborne, Acting Assistant Director of Communications & Engagement