We’re looking for aspiring executive directors to join us at a career-defining time.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. The Board is in the process of “resetting” the Trust direction, which has resulted in some changes to the organisation’s core purpose.
This has provided the Trust with a huge opportunity to focus on and become a centre of excellence for all-age mental health, learning disabilities and autism services, as well as develop its new ambition of becoming a leader in the development of integrated children’s services. Now, we’re looking for aspiring executives to join us, and make this vision a reality.
We’re recruiting for the following band 9 roles:
- Deputy Chief Finance Officer
- Director of Digital and Data
- Director of Nursing
- Director of Learning Disability and Autism
- Director of Adult and Older Peoples Mental Health Services
- Director of Children’s Services
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Learning Disability and Autism
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Adult and Older Adult Mental Health
These roles offer a once-in-a-career opportunity for the right aspiring executives to join the Trust and shape a future for Coventry and Warwickshire, empowering staff, and the communities we serve to help us create something truly unique.
Find out more about these exciting changes to our services, why you should join us, and how to apply in our HSJ-featured Q&A with our Chief Executive, Mel Coombes, MBE.