Grow your career with Coventry and Warwickshire Rise, the Children and Young People's Mental Health Service
Investment and promotion in Rise has created some exciting opportunities for people who are committed to working in mental health with children and young people.
We have a number of vacancies across Rise so why not take a look below or contact us to find out more about the Rise Service and explore how you would like your future to look within it.
View current vacancies.
Rise is a family of NHS-led services providing emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire. It aims to build resilience and empower children and young people (as well as the adults in their lives) to know where to go for help and advice. Rise is made up of a number of different services, each led by mental health specialists, who work with other local services such as schools to support you. Find out more at: www.cwrise.com/our-services
No matter why or how young people access Rise, we want them to receive the right support at the right time. The Rise Navigation Hub, helps them to navigate the numerous services, so no matter where they access the service, 'no door is the wrong door'.
Working for Rise
We are able to offer flexibility in terms of working patterns, hours and location across Coventry and Warwickshire. There is also opportunity to work in more than one service according to areas of interest and expertise.
The postholders will work within our evidence-based pathways to deliver clinically effective, young person focused services. Successful applicants will receive excellent support and opportunities for continuing professional development, training and therapeutic model accreditation, in line with service objectives. Clinical supervision is available on an individual basis as well as some group-based model supervision for those delivering specific interventions within the service (eg EMDR, CBT, DDP).
The postholders will be enthusiastic, motivated individuals with excellent clinical skills who are ready to meet the challenges of delivering the best possible services across Rise. You will be team players and excited to be part of ‘the Rise family’.
To successful candidates we can also offer:
- Regular management supervision and appraisal
- Flexible working patterns and hours, which will include some virtual working
- Opportunities for creative specialised or shared roles
- Participation in reflective practice and complex case discussion groups
- Friendly experienced MDT settings
- Opportunities to contribute to service transformation and innovation eg home treatment team for eating disorders and specialist tailored mental health provision, such as for ARFID and Gender Identity
- Development of leadership skills through in-service experience and training
- A chance to be part of a service with a “Good” CQC rating
- Where role appropriate, involvement in the development of the local DClinPsy training programme as well as opportunity to teach on the course
For more information about Rise and its services, please www.cwrise.com
We are also looking for motivated and committed psychologists for Band 8A posts, or to apply for them as Band 7 development posts with the opportunity to progress to a Band 8A, via a supported process of professional development. For more information please contact:
Dr Alex Cooper-Bastien, Professional Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Nisheela Baxter, Principal Clinical Psychologist email@example.com or
Dr Caoime Mcilhone, Principal Clinical Psychologist firstname.lastname@example.org