Join our Innovative New Community Mental Health Service in Coventry and Warwickshire
In Coventry and Warwickshire, we are always seeking to be the best. Our Community Mental Health Transformation Programme means that we are looking for new and innovative ways to improve the services we deliver in a more holistic, person-centred way, which treats both physical and mental health. We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, self-motivated and innovative individuals with an interest in caring for people with complex physical and emotional needs.
Become part of our team
We care for you as much as you care for others
Our service has a long history of developing, implementing, and evaluating innovative psychological treatments, primary and outcome research, and clinical audit. We see these as central pillars of the expanded community service. We believe that professional development is key to recruiting and training our staff team and are committed to providing this via access to external and internal training. There is a lot going on, and we are seeking committed and energetic individuals to join us in our journey.
Come and join our expanding team at this time of growth and investment in our staff and our services. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute to the transformation as you and your career develop with us and this significant expansion of the service will provide you with an opportunity to contribute to shaping and evaluating new ways of working in the field. Importantly, we are pioneering co-design and co-production of our services with those who have lived experience of mental health care (Experts by Experience).
We are utilising Community Mental Health Transformation funding to develop a new Forensic Community Mental Health Team and are looking for Forensic Keyworkers who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of people experiencing mental health conditions, but who also present with risk and behaviours that bring them in to the forensic arena. This is a truly rewarding role and will give you the opportunity to make a significant difference to those the team support.For more informtion or questions about the job please contact Suzanne madle-Williams
We are building an ambitious new Primary Care-based Mental Health & Well-being Team
- There are exciting opportunities for Mental Health practitioners across the Primary Care Netwotk (PCN)
Our service for eating disorders is expanding rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic and energetic professionals to join us in developing a world class service.
- You will have the opportunity to shape developments and evaluate new ways of working in the field
- You will be part of a well-established but expanding multidisciplinary team, consisting of psychologists, nurses, dietitians, occupational therapists, family therapists and psychiatrists
- We are keen to hear from applicants who are as excited as we are by this service development and the opportunity it provides to improve patient care, reduce the need for inpatient treatment and contribute to the development of innovative interventions.
We have opportunities for exprienced nurses who are looking to build thier skills and confidence.
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, using evidence-based approaches and time limited interventions
- You'll be communicating with a wide variety of clients; professionals; partners and agencies
- Working in our teams offers you the opportunity to develop some excellent specialist skills and take part in imaginative and effective interventions
New roles ar e added to the Community Mental Health Transformation services every day. Email us to today to: Express an interest and receive updates on future roles