- R&I 10th Annual Event at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, on Wednesday 19 June 2019.
The R&I Department is holding its 10th Research & Innovation Annual Event on Wednesday 19 June, between 9am - 4.30pm at the Ricoh Arena, Longford, Coventry, CV6 6AQ.
The theme this year is: ‘Celebrating a Decade of Quality Improvement through Research.’
Places are filling up fast, so book your place now via email to: Research.Event@covwarkpt.nhs.uk
For further details, open the attached documents below:
ANNUAL EVENT 2018
- R&I 9th Annual Event at the Welcome Centre on Wednesday 13 June 2018.
The theme of this years’ Annual Event was ‘Embedding a Culture of Research within the Trust’.
The event aimed to:
- Provide an opportunity to learn about Research and Innovation in our Trust.
- Inspire you to get involved in research and show how to go about doing this.
- Show that Research and Innovation is everyone’s business and how it is making a difference to our services, service users, carers, and b
Event Programme: R&I Event Programme 2018.pdf [pdf] 140KB
Presentations from our speakers:
- Keynote Speaker - Sean Duggan, CEO Mental Health Network Keynote Speaker Presentation.pdf [pdf] 573KB
- MILESTONE Study - Helena Tuomainen MILESTONE study.pdf [pdf] 4MB
- Digital mood monitoring technology in Mental Health - Muna Dubad Muna Dubad presentation.pdf [pdf] 729KB
- PrEP Portfolio Study: Sexual Health - Dr Huda Taha Huda Taha Prep Presentation.pdf [pdf] 471KB
- Patient Stories: Slides and Video - Elizabeth Bryan Elizabeth Bryan Patient Stories.pdf [pdf] 234KB
- INCA Programme Student Presentations - Stacey & Janet CARP Program_Stacy and Janet.pdf [pdf] 865KB
- For further details take a look at our Event Flyer here: Flyer for 9th R&I Annual Event.pdf [pdf] 423KB
Click here to see the video from the event.
ANNUAL EVENT 2017
R&I 8th Annual Research Event on Thursday 15 June 2017 at the Welcome Centre
Event Programme: R&I Event Programme 2017.pdf [pdf] 116KB
Norman Lamb MP - Speaks up for Mental Health and praises CWPT services at R&I Annual Event. Read more here.
Presentations from our speakers:
- Chair’s Welcome: Chairs Brief.pdf [pdf] 36KB
- Promoting Research Skills for AHPs and Nurses: An Initiative in Collaboration with Coventry University: Promoting Research Skills for AHPs and Nurses 1.2.pdf [pdf] 441KB
- Achieving Quality and Effectiveness in Dementia Using Crisis Teams (AQUEDUCT): AQUEDUCT - Achieving Quality and Effectiveness in Dementia Using Crisis Teams.pdf [pdf] 807KB
- Benefits of Research including a Video of Research Staff and Service Users: Benefits of Research - 15.6.2017.pdf [pdf] 361KB
- The Importance of Patient Public Involvement in Research: The Importance of Patient Public Involvement in Research 8th RnI event 15 June 2017 V2 240517CWPT.pdf [pdf] 247KB
- Research Into Action - Co-design and delivery of the EQUIP Programme in Community Mental Health Services: RI EQUIP presentation V3.pdf [pdf] 1MB
- IAPT Services: Innovative and Research Ready Service: IAPT Presentation from Michelle Webster 6.6.2017.pdf [pdf] 704KB
Workshop Presentations for our workshop leads can be found via the links below:
- Research & Innovation Club: Workshop 1 - Research and Innovation Club.pdf [pdf] 314KB
- Improving quality: How to get involved in Service Evaluation: Workshop 2 - Improving quality - How to get involved in Service Evaluation.pdf [pdf] 474KB
- Research training opportunities (CARP/MRES): Workshop 3 - Research training opportunities - CARP MRES.pdf [pdf] 104KB
- How to get involved in research studies: Workshop 4 - How to get involved in research studies.pdf [pdf] 879KB
Quality Award - Research Culture Award - Shortlisted entries and our overall Winners…
Presentations from our shortlisted Research Culture Quality Award Applicants:
- ‘Winner 2017’ = Rebecca Nee and Andy Thompson - North Warwickshire Early Intervention in Psychosis Service: North Warwickshire Early Intervention in Psychosis Service - RN & AT.pdf [pdf] 315KB. See photo of the winners here.
- Runner up = Lomy Poulose - The Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment Team’s Involvement in the AQUEDUCT Study: CRHT - HATT Involvement with AQUEDUCT Study - LP.pdf [pdf] 223KB
- Runner up = Ben Perry - Dysglycaemia, Inflammation and Psychotic Experiences: A Cohort Study Using Data From ALSPAC: Ben Perry - Dysglycaemia, Inflammation and Psychotic Experiences.pdf [pdf] 858KB
Click here to see a range of photographs taken at our 8th Annual Research Event.