Q Awards Terms and Conditions
Nominations will be short-listed where award criteria have been met, in the opinion of the judging panels. All short-listed nominees will be invited to the awards presentation event. Winners will receive a trophy, a certificate and a letter of appreciation from the Trust Board Chair, which will be formally placed on their employment record.
To qualify for a Q Award, the nominator will need to satisfy the judging panel that the individual or team in question has met the Q standards:
- Provided high quality services during the past 12 months
- Shown excellence in delivering the Trust’s vision and values
- Went above and beyond standard expectations
- Made a real difference to someone’s experience of our services
Please give as much supporting evidence to the nomination as possible. The more evidence on the nomination form which is linked to the above criteria will help to strengthen the nomination.
Examples of good nominations can be found in the below:
Examples of good and poor nominations Q Awards.pdf [pdf] 17KB
- Nominations can be made by any member of public or staff.
- Nominees must be current employees of the Partnership Trust at the time of closing date for nominations, or a volunteer within the Trust.
- There is no limit on the number of nominations that can be made by an individual in total, but each individual may only nominate an individual member of staff or staff team once in each category.
- Individual staff members or teams are not eligible to nominate themselves, nor are they permitted to nominate members of their family.
- Nominations must be made on the official nomination form and completed in full. Each nomination must be submitted on a separate form.
- Closing date for nominations is 18 September 2022. Applications which arrive after this date and time will not be considered.
- Short-listing will take place at the end of May by the panel of judges, and a specially-convened group of service users and carers will select winners.
- The decisions of the short-listing and judging panels will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding decisions reached.
- The Head of Staff Engagement and Associate Director of Human Resources will ensure the disciplinary record of all short-listed nominees is taken into account before the distribution of any awards is considered.