Q Awards 2019
Since 2008, we have held our annual Quality Awards to celebrate the achievements and dedication of our workforce.
You can nominate any individual or team who works for the Trust for a Q Award, including our volunteers for any of the available categories. In their work, they must have shown outstanding dedication in a way that has benefited users of our services; the people who care for them; other staff within the Partnership Trust; or other people they have come into contact with through their work. Awards will be delivered in the categories that reflect our Trust’s Values.
If you wish to nominate an individual or team, who you feel has gone above and beyond in their work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
About your nomination
- The name of the individual or team
- The service they work for (eg Palliative care; Tissue Viability; Learning Disability; Mental health… etc)
- Their base and telephone number (where known)
- The category you are nominating them for (please view the categories and choose the one which fits best)
- Why you believe the individual/team deserve recognition (please give as much information as possible to support your nomination)
- Your name
- Your telephone number (not compulsory, but useful if we need to contact you for more information)
Please include as much information as possible to satisfy the judging panel that the individual or team in question has met the Quality Award standards, and:
- Provided high quality services during the past 12 months
- Shown excellence in delivering the Trust’s vision and values
- Went above and beyond standard expectations
- Made a real difference to someone’s experience of our services
All short-listed nominees will be invited to an awards presentation event to be held in July 2019. Winners will receive a trophy, a framed certificate and a letter of appreciation from the Trust Board Chair.
If you would like any help in completing the form, please contact our Staff Engagement office on 024 7636 8924 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if you would prefer to complete a paper copy nomination form, please contact us on 024 7632 4359 and we will send it out to you.
If you are a member of staff please use the online nomination form on the intranet.
You can view the Terms and Conditions for nominations.