Latest job opportunities working in
Within our Learning Disability and Autism Services, we provide person-centred services for children and adults with learning disabilities, as well as those on the autism spectrum.
Our specialist teams are experienced in giving support and respite for people diagnosed with learning disabilities, autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and are dedicated to providing bespoke community, respite, and specialist inpatient care, as well as respect and understanding, to all service users across the entire region.
We have a wide range of roles within our teams, including full and part-time, permanent and fixed-term vacancies. If you’re passionate about helping people with learning disabilities and autism to lead fulfilling lives, then we want to hear from you.
See current vacancies on NHS Jobs.
Learning disability and autism Brooklands Hospital recruitment event
Friday 31 March, 10am - 3pm
We're expanding our learning disability and autism services at Brooklands Hospital, Solihull, with the opening of Rainbow Unit; a brand-new purpose-built low-secure facility for men with autism.
Come along to our drop-in recruitment day to discover the wide variety of exciting roles based in the new unit and across the wider Brooklands site, and what a career in our learning disability and autism services can do for you.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in a role in our speciality learning disability and autism services is welcome to attend and meet our teams. For some roles, we will be offering on-the-day interviews. These include:
- qualified nurses (band 5 and band 6)
- nurse associates
- qualified and aspiring healthcare assistants
What to expect on the day:
- presentations from our specialist teams
- opportunities to hear from colleagues about their learning and development journey and how the Trust can support you too
- on-the-day interviews and job offers for some roles.
To be interviewed please bring:
- information you think could be relevant to your application, such as a CV or supporting information
- photographic ID (such as a passport or driving license)
- evidence of continued professional development (such as certificates)
- proof of registration (if you’re a qualified registered professional).
Register your place today by calling 0121 329 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the full event poster: LD&A Recruitment Day Poster .pdf [pdf] 1MB