Opportunities and How to Apply
You can view our current vacancies and download job descriptions, person specifications and printable application forms by visiting the NHS jobs website here.
Searching for Vacancies on NHS Jobs
Under the ‘Keywords or Job Reference' section on the left hand side of the web page, enter the relevant details. The field for 'Location or Postcode' can also be used. To apply for a vacancy you will need to register for an account.
Registering for an NHS Jobs Account
You must have a personal email address to register for an account and apply for vacancies.
On the the NHS jobs website here webpage click on the ‘Register’ tab.
Under ‘Register your Details’ complete all mandatory sections and click ‘Create’
You will then be provided with a welcome message and once registered you be able to
· Search and apply for jobs online
· Request new vacancies to be sent directly to you with Jobs-by-email
· Add interesting vacancies to your jobs basket to apply for later
· Receive reminders about closing dates for applications you've not yet
· Save your application form at any stage and complete it later
· Store your last application online to save time filling in forms
· Follow your job applications progress online
Pre-degree work experience
If you are thinking of undertaking a nursing degree at Coventry University, find out about pre-degree work experience on offer at www.coventry.ac.uk/CWPT